• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

White Out - Arctic Themed Map - WIP

Ares945

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been terraforming for a little bit. And I started to think of the maps on the servers. I haven't seen an Arctic themed map yet, so I decided to start on it. The map is in the early stage at the moment, and I'm need even done terraforming.

There is no way that I'm going to be able to do this by myself. Hopefully you guys would like to help me build or give me ideas. Message me if you want to help me out.

Now for a couple of screenshots. :)
Note : I have just started the map, so don't expect may pics at the moment.

View Of The Cave

Inside The Cave

Unfinished Ocean (I plan on adding a wrecked boat here)

Another Mountain View

Thats all I have at the moment, updates will be coming soon.

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
A bit too much snow, I'd like to see some ice or more rock, but so far, the terraforming is nice! :)

Ares945

Spectator
Reaction score
A bit too much snow, I'd like to see some ice or more rock, but so far, the terraforming is nice! :)
Thanks, I started adding ice in the caves and the whole ocean is going to be covered in ice. ;D

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Look's good but I agree with Teweran you should add some ice patches and rock's. Also I know its early stage's but I am making the suggestion that you don't leave to much opened space use tree's or landmarks. Also the terraforming is nice but try to make it look a little more realistic. For example : Don't make every way around the mountain possible to get up on try to make it a little more real by adding place's where there is no way to get up. For its early stage's it looks really nice good work :)

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love that terraforming, Im hoping that youre gonna add a few trees with no leaves maybe, ruins, burned down houses etc?

Ares945

Spectator
Reaction score
I will be adding trees, and maybe some igloos ;D. For the mountains, I am going to make most of the mountain inaccessable.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci