• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whiteboy7thst

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
It would be great if he would at least link the servers in the description.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It would be great if he would at least link the servers in the description.

Yeah, if he contacts me, we can VIP his friends in exchange. Hopefully he does as this will surely help us!

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Never seen this guy before, but 2 million subscribers...wow. Thats a lot. I just hope he discourages hacking and doesn't start a wave of annoying fanboys xD If he keeps playing on our servers, it'll probably bring a ton of new people.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, if he contacts me, we can VIP his friends in exchange. Hopefully he does as this will surely help us!
I had noticed a lot of people asking for the server IP in the comments, so it would definitely bring a largue number of players in.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly he seems to be a MC noob, he usually plays COD from what I've seen, the chances of him encouraging BSM is minimal I think.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly he seems to be a MC noob, he usually plays COD from what I've seen, the chances of him encouraging BSM is minimal I think.
Your right, he only really plays COD, I can't see him supporting or using any type of hack.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Never was a "Big" fan of his but it's nice to see another big youtuber become a part of this community and play!

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your giving him V.I.P? Hmm...I remember I heard a moderator say somewhere that a V.I.P isn't just a big youtuber, its someone that Is a big part of the community and has changed it for the better, has he done anything to deserve this V.I.P. rank? besides play on our servers, big youtuber doesn't = V.IP.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Your giving him V.I.P? Hmm...I remember I heard a moderator say somewhere that a V.I.P isn't just a big youtuber, its someone that Is a big part of the community and has changed it for the better, has he done anything to deserve this V.I.P. rank? besides play on our servers, big youtuber doesn't = V.IP.
Bringing lots of players to the servers, which somebody with over 2 million subs would do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci