• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you look up to as a player?

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will only list fish-rod-skillers because I dont see much in "Sword Pros" since its mainly just about connection and at bow.... well.... i dont have anyone to look up there :(
The two fishing rod masters are @wjabice and @xExtract imo...
Though they both have way different ways of using the rod its impressive looking at them using the rod :)

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
@gcb99 I love fighting against him and watching him fight.
I have learnt how to do a lot of things from watching him fight and fighting against him :D

wjabice

Survivor
Reaction score
I will only list fish-rod-skillers because I dont see much in "Sword Pros" since its mainly just about connection and at bow.... well.... i dont have anyone to look up there :(
Though they both have way different ways of using the rod its impressive
looking at them using the rod :)
Why thank you Gcb. Anyways, I have many different players I'd like to list, but if I have to be honest the player who inspired me to play was @xExtract. One of the best MCSG players in my opinion, and has been through the tough, the rough, the bumpy, yet still prevailed. Such as when US Forgotten closed, he still carried on. Another I always loved watching and playing with is @gcb99 a great player, with sword and bow. One of the most tactical I've seen, and nearly every time hits his bow shots. And how can I forget @YouBetterRun, I love this guys style of play, he taught me a lot, and my first ever minecraft friend! <3 Yannick. Oh, and he'll probably never see this, but @hanfi12, a graceful player. Always making everything fun (until he moved to LoL ;-;) great with a bow, amazing with a sword, and one of the best with the fishing rod. He taught me how to use that effectively. I was troubled at first, how could a fishing rod help? But, hanfi being hanfi, he helped me and I learnt to be one of the best with the rod! That's my little post for the day ;)

NoahSailer

Career
Reaction score
Though they both have way different ways of using the rod its impressive looking at them using the rod :)
No one to look up to with a bow? That's a challenge, where and when? :p

Reactions: Ali

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci