• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you look up to as a player?

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
I've always looked up to Soul he's a great PVPer and strategist and was very dedicated to his clan.

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd have to say Lovelights
Even though I'd never really acknowledged him before coming across his YouTube channel, and I see him as more of a person to be proud of rather than a person I learn PvP off of; his maturity and his attitude towards the community is a rare thing to see around here. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I appreciate maturity much more than skill or leadership, and to that I salute Lovelights.

Last edited:

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
I, too, look up towards Lovelights.
Not because I've known him for heck of a long time, but to him as a person, like what NewYorkKidd9 said above.
Just how he is as a person, friendly most of the time, and just brightens up my day. Also helps me how with my PvP by
giving me tip or ways to improve every so often. I'd say he's been one of my best friends here on MCSG, and I appreciate it a lot.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
With most players in the top 20's these days, they literally spend a lot, I mean A lottt of time on MCSG.

Why I mention this is because the player I looked up to was iFroxFTW. Mainly because he was number 1 in the EU leader boards for a long time and he didn't spend at least half the time that most people spend in the top 20 of the leader boards. Also he was a real competitor as we competed a lot in clan wars, which was always fun ;)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
With most players in the top 20's these days, they literally spend a lot, I mean A lottt of time on MCSG.

Why I mention this is because the player I looked up to was iFroxFTW. Mainly because he was number 1 in the EU leader boards for a long time and he didn't spend at least half the time that most people spend in the top 20 of the leader boards. Also he was a real competitor as we competed a lot in clan wars, which was always fun ;)
I actually find it insanely hard to compete in the top 10, half of the people win farm or just no-life.. And then there's me who can only play 2 hours a day >.>

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
I actually find it insanely hard to compete in the top 10, half of the people win farm or just no-life.. And then there's me who can only play 2 hours a day >.>
Haha, same with me. Between work and school taking up almost 12 hours of my day I don't have time. However don't feel bad if you are not in the top 10. I have been in the top 10 and it literally consumes your life and it adds stress to your life and it takes most of the fun out of it. Graveyard quit due to stress and whatnot and so did other number 1 players. Trust me you may get "famous" form it but its not worth. (My opinion not a factual thing :p)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci