• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you look up to?

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hm tough question. I guess when i first started playing MCSG it would of been NewYorkKidd9, from my POV at that time he was like a bawss. But now i would have to say it would be either macobeast or emamyles.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Zeno - I look up to Zeno because running a clan for as long as he has is really stressful and hard. It shows how responsible he is.

He is also really commited to these servers, not leaving it for the you know what, which a lot of people are moving for. He can joke around sometimes and act silly (Rebels chat) but shows his maturity on the forums and remain a role model to many people.

He is an all in all good person and a respectable person.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
PvP wise, I would say that I look up to egrodo. In terms of the youtubes, Blamph.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My inspiration, was not mindahl, nor egrodo, i have always been a fan of 3crowns, earlier i just played and derped around, then i saw 3crowns, i was like wow, I'm going to be like you! and i did! #16000pointsfair!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
My big inspiration is actually teovald. When I started playing MCSG, I played on any random server in any random region, and when I played on EU I always met Teovald, who always managed to kill me with his amazing skills. By that time, we didn't know each other :p

My second inspiration is Zeno for sure. He is mature and cool, and he's running the biggest and oldest clan in MCSG. Every time we team, I know that he will kill me in deatmatch with his supermegahax0rskillz.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
I look up to ChadTheDJ because if I don't I'll get banned. Aheuaehaeuaheuaehaue

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No one looks up to me. ;[

I looked up to Brodina5 when I started playing, he was #1 at the time and yeah. When I Skyped with him I felt liek a kewl kid. c:

I've recently passed him, even though he quit I feel some accomplishment. :p

Honestly I don't look up to anyone at the moment, I'm looking for a great challenge, someone I can aspire to beat.

So far, that person hasn't come. :|

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci