• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you PvP similar to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenouzPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
This is kind of an odd thread, but what PvP'er do you play the most like?

As you probably know everyone has different play styles, some people are very defensive, and try to be very tactical while PvP'ing, and fights tend to take a while, and some people are very aggressive, like going straight into fights, and doing quick flint and steels and rod combos, and making their opponent dead within seconds.

Those are two examples of play styles, and my question is from watching MCSG youtubers, or playing with friends on MCSG, what well known PvP'er do you play the most like?

Keep in mind, if someone says "I play like Gravey4rd", don't respond saying something like "There is no way you are as good as Gravey4rd", as you say that you have a similar play style to Gravey4rd, it does not mean you are being cocky and saying you are better then him.

Honestly from watching Huahwi's videos, I think I have a similar play style to Huahwi, as I tend to play defensive and offensive, and I try to use offensive Flint and Steels, and I tend to be very aggressive with a sword, I am also quite good with a Fishing Rod, and I have quite a few tactics up my sleeve which will be useful while fighting my opponent(s), similar to Huahwi.

So reply telling me which PvP'er you play similar to!

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
I think like Huahwi with the FNS, I always want to light someone on fire xD
My rod tactics look like Lovelight's. :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I personally consider myself an offensive version of Egrodo. As opposed to his reserved and defensive style, I'm very open and aggressive but my swordfighting is pretty similar.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
.... :( I fight like a slightly more knowledgeable version of your average noob.
Pre-1.7 sprint, I was a terrific strafer who could compete with BSM-nubs, but then when they implemented 1.7 sprint, I actually ended up quitting MCSG indirectly because of that. My strafing was copied by anyone who learned how to use the sprint key ;_;

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I think I play like Huehwi; I FnS as good as he does, and his skin gives me confidence in each fight: I 10hearted a 1/6 ratio guy yesterday, and 6hearted the same guy today! Also when I do his intro every pregame, I get the feeling that 40K people are watching me, and with my Razer Naga Huehwi Edition mouse and its hand warmers, I never suffer of the cold hands anymore!

It's an inside joke nvm xD
MCGamerzism Miko_ Unknown // Rainbow Derp

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
I think I pvp similar to IIRyzoII since he is IIRyzoII and i am IIFuzionII we are friends and have played together since we started. Except he's better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci