• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think are the worst YouTubers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
They might be hilariously trying-to-be-funny tryhards. They can be non-Minecraft related, but relation to Minecraft is greatly preferred.

IMO, Yogscast (Martyn is awesome though), SkyDoesMinecraft, AntVenom. The reason they have so much fans is because 80% of their fanbase are Kids under the age of 13. They try to be funny so hard and honestly, I've never laughed at either 3 of them (NOT MARTYN, HES AMAZING).

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In all honesty, I don't really have a specific person that I think is bad.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I only hate Pewdiepie because his fans are the worst 5 year olds ever. Toby Games and/or Tobuscus because of the stupid voices he puts on. RayWilliamJohnson, don't see why he's so popular. All he seems to do is put out equals 3.

NemesisArc

Survivor
Reaction score
AntVenom because hes always cocky thinking he's the best. Simon and Lewis as they do it for the money, not to entertain people as well as they videos are heavily scripted

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
I like AntVenom i've been watching his videos for ages i mainly watch his snapshot videos and ones with cavemanfilms i like how he rarely swears though. I hate BajanCanadian he just encourages bad spelling and his catchphrase is awful. and his idiot friend using a diamond axe, i mean whats the point? i know he likes them but he could make diamond boots if he had a spare diamond or just make a sword.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bajancanadian: I don't really like his videos much, and his fanboys are irritating.
Skydoseminecraft: Swears to the point where it is just annoying. Not too funny to me. And his fans are also annoying (butter and such).
Yogscast: Never found them funny, swear too much. They also cheat on maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci