• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think is the best MCSG player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm also taking a wild guess that this isn't the first time ColexZ would of been banned..
From what I have heard, he was permbanned until recently where something must have gone on behind the scenes and some ex hackers who were permbanned became unbanned, eg. George_Pickle. Most of them however were banned again due to their continuous hacking

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
Zyopy is a ranter, nuff' said. I believe he's ColexZ too.
And for those who don't believe that here is the proof I got back when he wasn't banned

After doing some undercover work for a moderator he ended up spilling some beans willingly XD

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
We are running out of the real pro's becuz of the community and how people just vote for Breeze and Sg4 and the pro's get sick of it and leave MCSG so really some of the ''Pros'' today are not actually pro's.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
False, those maps are merely our jungle gyms where effortless reigning take place.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Also check my videos i fight like egrodo ;)
I find this rather funny because you say this when you where banned for hacking :p

3crowns is the beast. He was my idol in beta and after. And not so long ago around december I met him in game. I had a little chat with him. We then decided to fight, long story short: he destroyed me and my 2 friends. Next lobby we talked alot about beta,SG4 and Breeze overplayed, why he quitted and more. But he had to go :'(. I think he left permanently after that.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Mindahl? Is it Mindahl? I can't even remember:p I started playing during beta, and Mindahl was dominating pretty much everyone then, I seem to remember. You asked who 'the best' is, and I think Mindahl is. He managed to substain the highest amount of points at the time (9000) and I believe he had one of, if not the highest win/loss ratio out of all the players on eu. I remember killing him on my 3rd or 4th game, and getting a ton of bounty. I Good myself.

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Elisha_Matung has the most wins and bounty than anyone! (go onto the AUS stats, look at the player at the top then compare those scores to every other country's stats)

Oh and she doesn't hack.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Elisha_Matung has the most wins and bounty than anyone! (go onto the AUS stats, look at the player at the top then compare those scores to every other country's stats)

Oh and she doesn't hack.
2,593 Games played nuff said.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score

Oh and she doesn't hack.
Gravy4rd has more wins, and I'm sure there are people with more bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci