• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think is the best MCSG player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
\Elisha_Mutang is the best. Yeah, he plays a lot, which probably is a factor in him having over 1,000 wins. But he always deals with incredible lag and I think is talent with all possible weapons (Fire, Bow, fishing rod) Is better than everyone else. {SKIP TO HERE TO SEE MY ANSWER} Elisha_Mutang is my choice.
Uh, you don't know what lag is..

Elisha is good, he plays on 150 MS. No lag at all.

If you want true lag, and determining good players like that. You might wanna come out to Australia. Players like myself, Billbonggirl, and other ACTUAL Australian players. We have 500 MS on good days, generally around 750/1000.

This is why I want to test a theory. Real Australian servers. Get the Asians/Singaporeans to play on them. In my opinion, they wouldn't be nearly as good as they are. I've gotta state something right now.

There are only two key factors that determine a good PvPer

Skills, to some degree.

And internet/a good computer.

Host advantage is such a key in winning, it almost throws skill out the window.

EDIT; Some people will probably just leap up to Elishas defence, so I'll say this.

Yes, Elisha is a pro. He's one of the only people on AU who when we've had a fair fight, has a pretty good W/L against me. I think it's currently like 3:3.

Anyway, yes Elisha is good. But his connection just gives him that huge boost, to make him great. Whereas other players in Australia with skill and talent, who are great on there own. Don't have that connection boost to make them excellent.

Anyway, actual AU servers will fix this. ^_^

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Elisha is good, he plays on 150 MS. No lag at all.
*cough*he gets 200+ ms *cough* (I should see a doctor)
There are only two key factors that determine a good PvPer

Skills, to some degree.

And internet/a good computer.

Host advantage is such a key in winning, it almost throws skill out the window.
*cough* Elisha has about all of this *cough* (I get 500+ms Internet has been sucking)

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry if he doesn't lag, but I read his story and he said he lagged until he found AU. But even if his connection is good, he is really really really good.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
*cough*he gets 200+ ms *cough* (I should see a doctor)

*cough* Elisha has about all of this *cough* (I get 500+ms Internet has been sucking)
*Cough* Elisha gets 500+ ms? Nope *Cough*

Also Hend, after watching a few of your videos, you play on alot less than 500 ms...

My 500 MS equals around a second to hit players and their movement is glitchy, and you need to have good aim with your hits otherwise they do nothing, even if you hit the target.

Your 500 MS looks like perfect no lag.. .-.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
He who makes youtube videos boosts his stock since more people can see him play. I wouldn't say that there is a #1 player, since some games you are on and other games you are off. Win/loss ratios can be somewhat indicative of a player's skill, but only to a certain extent and is based largely on the player's opponents as well.

*Cough* Elisha gets 500+ ms? Nope *Cough*

Also Hend, after watching a few of your videos, you play on alot less than 500 ms...

My 500 MS equals around a second to hit players and their movement is glitchy, and you need to have good aim with your hits otherwise they do nothing, even if you hit the target.

Your 500 MS looks like perfect no lag.. .-.
Disagree with your comments on ms, I went on an EU server and was able to get multiple first hits in on skilled players because I was a couple steps behind on their screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci