• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who Do YOU! Think Is The Best/Most Skillful MCSG Player?

Mqxxx

Tribute
Reaction score
Well if I'm considered good there must be no one left.. >.<

Is this thread asking the most skillful players as of right now, or of all time? Cause I can give a detailed list for all time c:
All Time Yes :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
All Time Yes :)
All time, hmm...

For players with good ratios we have:

Lovelights, rexxyy, Huahwi, egrodo, Sixzoseven, Torchy, Soulv2 (before summer 2013), Mr_Smaha, Mr_Gears, Shocksta/macobeast, Quackeryy, and more I forget

For good players in general who held high leaderboard spots at one point:

Reven86, yannr00s, BomBashious, Blamph, zeejayy, themegaryan17, Hiqhlights, NoahSailer, Gravey4rd, Krafty, Branbob83, soggypickle, cscoop, Spellcaster24/Spellyy, Kerbals, Elisha_Mutang, Elgoldo, darkrai202, JustAHotDog, more I forget

Good players in or around the clan scene (who haven't been mentioned previously in my list- not everyone here was in clans, some of these are good players who didn't fit into the other two categories) :

Maxy, jcc, CHEEDOS, zenoCrafter, Roluxe, iancool, ChrisComedies, Myruh, HarborSeal, Exodus_King1, Linkdude, Nitto_Elite, more I forget

That's a pretty incomplete list ^, it's really all compilations of who I could remember from what with a limited amount of time and give that so much time has passed since most of these people played

Mqxxx

Tribute
Reaction score
All time, hmm...

For players with good ratios we have:

Lovelights, rexxyy, Huahwi, egrodo, Sixzoseven, Torchy, Soulv2 (before summer 2013), Mr_Smaha, Mr_Gears, Shocksta/macobeast, Quackeryy, and more I forget

For good players in general who held high leaderboard spots at one point:

Reven86, yannr00s, BomBashious, Blamph, zeejayy, themegaryan17, Hiqhlights, NoahSailer, Gravey4rd, Krafty, Branbob83, soggypickle, cscoop, Spellcaster24/Spellyy, Kerbals, Elisha_Mutang, Elgoldo, darkrai202, JustAHotDog, more I forget

Good players in or around the clan scene (who haven't been mentioned previously in my list- not everyone here was in clans, some of these are good players who didn't fit into the other two categories) :

Maxy, jcc, CHEEDOS, zenoCrafter, Roluxe, iancool, ChrisComedies, Myruh, HarborSeal, Exodus_King1, Linkdude, Nitto_Elite, more I forget

That's a pretty incomplete list ^, it's really all compilations of who I could remember from what with a limited amount of time and give that so much time has passed since most of these people played
Toxic??

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Well if I'm considered good there must be no one left.. >.<

Is this thread asking the most skillful players as of right now, or of all time? Cause I can give a detailed list for all time c:
yea right there with this one. I don't really know anyone recent since I haven't legit played a game in 6 months and haven't played competitively for over a year. Back in the day there were so many great players. Now days I have to say, Yannick could be considered quite good despite the fact that he isn't super skilled in PvP. He is smarter than pretty much anyone I know.

He is skilled because he knows how to win. ^-^

Also the legendary players of Australia. You know who you are :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci