• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think the most influential player of MCSG is?

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
I've been thinking for a while now: Who is the most influential player of MCSG? And I'm not talking about wins, or stats, or anything. I'm talking about what they have brought to the community and what they did to let them become so influential.

My personal pick would be BajanCanadian, as much as I dislike the man, he brought monumental growth to MCSG and (along with his good buddy Bacca) brought a group of players known as the Baccas (a species of player that will never die) that has been the source of animosity for much of the MCSG community for over a year.

Who would you pick as the most influential player?

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
I've been thinking for a while now: Who is the most influential player of MCSG? And I'm not talking about wins, or stats, or anything. I'm talking about what they have brought to the community and what they did to let them become so influential.

My personal pick would be BajanCanadian, as much as I dislike the man, he brought monumental growth to MCSG and (along with his good buddy Bacca) brought a group of players known as the Baccas (a species of player that will never die) that has been the source of animosity for much of the MCSG community for over a year.

Who would you pick as the most influential player?
ChadTheDJ

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
Now that I think of it...

Who was the first YouTuber who became popular off of MCSG videos?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci