• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you want to come back to MCSG?

Are turtles fat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly had you and demonsushi mixed up for two months. It was only about 20 seconds ago that I figured out that you were different people.
Haha good to know you at least know my name xD. Actually tho at least it's all cleared up.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
I just kind of screamed I'm so happy where were you I missed you why'd ya go can you let me follow you please.
Ehh...going to school, I guess? I didn't exactly pass my last year with flying colours, so I kinda had to put effort into my work this year. Most of my free time goes to watching unhealthy amounts of anime or drawing. I still kinda check up on things here every few weeks, but don't really do much.

OreoTheLlama

Career
Reaction score
Ehh...going to school, I guess? I didn't exactly pass my last year with flying colours, so I kinda had to put effort into my work this year. Most of my free time goes to watching unhealthy amounts of anime or drawing. I still kinda check up on things here every few weeks, but don't really do much.
Oh. Well I'm glad that you aren't completely gone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci