• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you want to get the next promotion?

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Now, now, guys, let's get back to the original point of this thread.

No drama, plz

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
...I'm just sittin' here like

anyone want popcorn?

But in all seriousness, I recommend we go back to the original thread topic.
I think that in good time, once he has more experience as an MCG Mod, Captain | Lqzer might get Sr. Mod, he certainly types well enough for it ;)
Hmm... I'd like for some old members like duckluv321 to get Mod again, but I don't know if she would want to.

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know...
I like all the staff members in this community. They are all friendly, kind, and admirable.
I think the active staff members, benefiting this community so much deserve promotion. But I just can't choose. :p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Ooh, ooh, ooh, how could I forget @RC_4777!!

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
...I'm just sittin' here like

anyone want popcorn?

But in all seriousness, I recommend we go back to the original thread topic.
I think that in good time, once he has more experience as an MCG Mod, Captain | Lqzer might get Sr. Mod, he certainly types well enough for it ;)
Hmm... I'd like for some old members like duckluv321 to get Mod again, but I don't know if she would want to.
Are you out of your mind? xD
Thanks for the complements, but it's a bit too early to even think about that. c: Other staff members are more experienced and worthy of the position. Maybe in a few months I'll have proved myself worthy, but for now, I'm completely satisfied with helping the community as a moderator! :p

duckluv321 is a good choice! ^_^

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
As said previous if you have a problem with a member of staff and want to make a complaint please bring it up with Sr staff and do not post it publicly. If any more post about this happen I will be locking this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci