• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you want to get the next promotion?

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Eskild|Quadrum_ for. Sr. Mod, and Auroraty|Kristie for something she worked hard for, friend rank god damnit. Like seriously reasons she deserves it: sandwich, on phone sounds like a guy and was a mod for a long time and did in fact get friend but when she re became mod she didn't enjoy it so when she resigned re giving her friend rank would only be fair.
do i really sound that much like a guy on my phone? God damn never having phone calls with anyone every again bye

Alex

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
One thing that I think should be said is that no matter how hard everyone works, not every mod will get Sr. Staff. The Sr. Staff and administration depend on us just as much as we depend on them. Even if moving up to Sr. Staff means you get to aid in the process of hiring and training mods, we are all just one big family. I don't want the community to view this as a competition for popularity. We are a family who depend on one another for help. Applying for staff is meant for people who's goal it is to help other players and the community, not to move up the ranks. Each of us are individuals. Individuals with different strengths and weaknesses, but we rely on each other to help us work with our weaknesses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci