• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you want to have as the next president of USA?

NateNatural

Platinum
Reaction score
Definitely not Donald Trump. But honestly, I don't really like any of the candidates running. If I were to choose, I would choose Bernie Sanders.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
someone bad so that lots of people will move to canada so that people will finally recognize our existence

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
I honestly hate all the candidates. Donald Trump's talkin about his Inappropriate body part on a male., Hilary says the same lame answer every time shes asked something, Bernie's too mad about everything, Ted Cruz argues and complains about Trump too much, (cant blame him, although Hilary does the same thing Cruz does), John Kasich doesn't seem like he'll do anything. Out of every candidate, Ben Carson (His smarts) or Marco Rubio (not crazy) Either one I'd be fine with, but they both dropped out, so I'm scared for America's future honestly, but that's just my opinion.

Verelle

Platinum
Reaction score
Bernie! I love everything he has to say and his beliefs align with mine
Edit: But if Hillary or Trump win I'm moving to Canada

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci