• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you watch (MCSG YouTubers) and why?

Would you rather watch someone who is good at commentary or good at PvP?

• Total voters

samjoshday

Platinum
Reaction score
• Tomahawk for the interesting commentary
• Huahwi for the intense pvp

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Lovelights for PvP and tomahawk for commentary..

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I watch http://youtube.com/user/Antastiq (and his AntastiqGames channel) for hilarious commentary that brings me up on a bad day.

I first watched Tomahawk and DevonDoesGames at Fresh_Aire's suggestion to get better at PVP (dude, I was a nublet with 2 wins out of 600 games). Now I watch Tomahawk and Devon whenever they upload for the interesting commentary. I do rage right along with Tomahawk whenever he dies in a BS way though. I guess my heater runs a little warm that way. ;)

All in all, if I watch a gaming channel to get better at the game, the only thing that's going to keep me watching their videos consistently like Tomahawk, Grapeapplesauce, Antastiq, asxdefter (HIGHLY recommend his channel for good gaming and commentary), and Devon is if their personality is enough to make me laugh. If my sense of humor or taste doesn't match that of a Huahwi, shanrrbananrr, or EasySoup, I'll eventually stop watching.

My Bubble List:

Gravey4rd I love the vids mate (and the voice) but wish you'd upload more. (Best MCSG intro song IMHO).

SixZoSeven I started watching your videos when a friend told me you're "scary good at PVP". I'd agree with his assessment and think you're a good commentator, but would like to see you alternate one MCSG episode and like a CoD episode every other day. You remind me of asxdefter and that's the main reason I've stayed subscribed. :)

Lovelights Man, you're the next Gravey or Noah the way you PVP and I appreciate how you don't totally scoff at blockhitting like some do. I love how you're uploading more and I love and actively use(d) both your texture pack versions (the clear GUI system is genius). I just wish you'd get back to me over how I ended up being banned off of LovePVP even when I never logged into the server before lul. At any rate, I had unsubscribed to your channel when I was erm....feuding with Huahwi, but re-subscribed when you had my friend Slumpfy in the PVP challenge and it looks like you'll have my support from now on. #love #loveshake (I don't really know why you're on the bubble list, but I thought I'd address why I'd unsubscribed then resubscribed when aforementioned feud was at an end.)

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I watch http://youtube.com/user/Antastiq (and his AntastiqGames channel) for hilarious commentary that brings me up on a bad day.
I completely forgot about this channel. He is incredibly funny, I love his commentary, I love the buddies he records with, and despite being a massive noob, his videos are hilarious. (I suppose it fits his channel's nickname: 'The Fail Gamer')
Why is it my two favorite SG YouTubers are incredibly inactive? :(

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest I have stopped watching MCSG YouTube videos all together. After close to two years it just seems to get tedious and tiresome. If someone uploads high quality content on another server I might check it out, but for the most part I have shifted my interests in regards to gaming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci