• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who else liked the 48 person servers, and hates the new voting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jnabi

Tribute
Reaction score
I liked the 48 person servers best, and I think the new voting sucks. You always play map 4.

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
Never played the 48-player servers but I definitely want the old voting system back, it was much better.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
The new voting sucks, I didn't play anything but SG4 all day long.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
I think they will be taking SG4 off the top of the voting list after it stops being so new.
But seriously folks, I want more SG3.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, the new voting system is fine, its just the voters. SG4 is new, so of course people are going to be playing it a lot. If it was the old voting system, there would be a tie between SG4 and breeze island, this way its more "balanced".

Just give it a few more days, and you'll see other maps. Today while playing I saw SG3, other day's I've seen MCSG Ruins and a lot more.

And the reason the 48 servers aren't around is because there is a bug, it'll get fixed soon. We've heard you (again community) say in many threads that you want it back, but we can't just keep giving, we also want something in return..... Patience!

Jnabi

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys, the new voting system is fine, its just the voters. SG4 is new, so of course people are going to be playing it a lot. If it was the old voting system, there would be a tie between SG4 and breeze island, this way its more "balanced".

Just give it a few more days, and you'll see other maps. Today while playing I saw SG3, other day's I've seen MCSG Ruins and a lot more.

And the reason the 48 servers aren't around is because there is a bug, it'll get fixed soon. We've heard you (again community) say in many threads that you want it back, but we can't just keep giving, we also want something in return..... Patience!
All the maps I find are Map 4, the ruins, pyramid, and over groan arena. Nothing else. Even when /skip is done its always only those maps for me.

Desdomena

Experienced
Reaction score
All the maps I find are Map 4, the ruins, pyramid, and over groan arena. Nothing else. Even when /skip is done its always only those maps for me.
I've played on at least five different maps in the last two days I got on. Sometimes a map is just on a streak. As several other people have said just give it a chance. Things will even out in time.

Also as said 48s are being worked on blame the code crunching bunnies that are messing up the coding. They will be back, I like them too so I want them back as well. It's just a matter of fixing the bugs.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Old voting system = only ever map 4 or Breeze Island.
New voting system = 4 different maps being played.

How in any way does changing it back to the old one make any sense to "fix" this issue?

The entire point of this voting system is to make sure there is more maps being played. Anyone remember when it was only ever really breeze island like only a few weeks ago? Is that any better than it is now?

Give it time. Right now, Survival Games 4 is picked quiet often because it's a new map and they want to give people a chance to play it, so it's always an option for voting. It will be taken off soon as something that's always a vote option. However, I have seen the occasional Fortress Pyke, Survival Games 1/2, etc., being voted for by members even with it there, which wouldn't have happened if breeze island was a choice too.

Yes, I'm not being an idiot when I say just because you would vote for something other than breeze island, doesn't mean others will too. The old voting system would just make it go back to exactly how it used to be. I don't see how it will become a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci