• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who Else Loves the First Map?

Do you love the first map and only want play that one?

• Yes

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesohungry

Spectator
Reaction score
The first map allows one to win without running for the cornucopia. They can go to the castle, tower, or surrounding islands instead of being a career. It gives lots of options and chances to win. In the second map, however, one has two options: 1. Run to the cornucopia and try to get in and out as fast as they can. 2. Head for the village area, along with around 7 others, and make sure to get to the house before anyone else or be killed by the person who does. It creates an instant win situation for the ones who managed to get to the good items at the cornucopia because they can just stay there and collect the rewards from sponsors while everyone else has to face the boatloads of creatures and starvation.

Sentaul

Tribute
Reaction score
The first map allows one to win without running for the cornucopia. They can go to the castle, tower, or surrounding islands instead of being a career. It gives lots of options and chances to win. In the second map, however, one has two options: 1. Run to the cornucopia and try to get in and out as fast as they can. 2. Head for the village area, along with around 7 others, and make sure to get to the house before anyone else or be killed by the person who does. It creates an instant win situation for the ones who managed to get to the good items at the cornucopia because they can just stay there and collect the rewards from sponsors while everyone else has to face the boatloads of creatures and starvation.
I actually never go to the cornucopia or village until it's almost time for the respawn and I do just fine in my games :\
There are a LOT of chests out and about, it's just getting to learn where they all are, which can be trickier than the first map.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why all the negative on the 2nd map? It's a good map too. A majority of my wins go to that map.

wizardkittyscat

Tribute
Reaction score
The forest had the Hunger Games feeling to it. The city just makes me feel like I'm playing a server about broken city's and pvp.

Thisnothend

Survivor
Reaction score
i do pretty Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom epic considering im in top 100 and i find the new map too easy if u get the boat or the tower u are almost guaranteed a win so its just ridiculous

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I love it... it is my favorite out of the two because the other one lags the hell out of my laptop but still its my favorite

Reactions: Le0

Xeronic

Spectator
Reaction score
I find the forest easier! All the chests are easy to find instead of on at the top of a 20 story building, full of creepers! There's too many mobs in the 2nd map!

gaminguru14

Spectator
Reaction score
I think there needs to be more servers with the first map only, as well as 48 player on that map.

Apple

Tribute
Reaction score
I like it the best because I know where everything is.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually never go to the cornucopia or village until it's almost time for the respawn and I do just fine in my games :\
There are a LOT of chests out and about, it's just getting to learn where they all are, which can be trickier than the first map.
Not one of those chests out and about have cooked food, diamonds and iron armor. If you were in a game with even semi-competent careers that hog the Corn, you'd die instantly if you were wandering around on the outskirts of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci