• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who is the greatest footballer ever?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but what you have said is incorrect. Ronaldo sucks(period)
Well, I was going for Argentina but that extra 15 mins at the end of the world cup free kick wasn't really a good player kick, he kicked it over 20 ft missing and made Argentina lose the world cup, honestly he didn't deserve the best player award since he failed every goal in the game so..... your calculations are incorrect :p

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Well, I was going for Argentina but that extra 15 mins at the end of the world cup free kick wasn't really a good player kick, he kicked it over 20 ft missing and made Argentina lose the world cup, honestly he didn't deserve the best player award since he failed every goal in the game so..... your calculations are incorrect :p
So what you are telling me is that you judged a player off one kick? Also do you know how much pressure was on him? Yes, I know that was a fail kick even I was screaming my feet off, but still, he tried the best he could for his country, and we should respect what he has done to make his team go into the finals after sooooo many years. Ronaldo didn't even do anything, so let's not go any further. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci