• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who is the scariest member?

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
By far, the only people I'm afraid of when I see them in my lobby is @Bloodlights . When it comes to the AS Servers, I'm afraid of people doing #Shadow as it creates this big group of Japanese players in their massive teams of 8.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
By far, the only people I'm afraid of when I see them in my lobby is @Bloodlights . When it comes to the AS Servers, I'm afraid of people doing #Shadow as it creates this big group of Japanese players in their massive teams of 8.
I'm not gonna say they worship me, but they worship me. Within the last week I've gotten so many skype requests from japanese players who's name have #Shadow in them, their skype friend request said, "please add me, i fan!"

I feel special for once <3

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
The perfect grammar is very intimidating... :p
Wait until I break out the semi-colons and colons; together, they form the most intimidating syntactical unit of all: the compound-complex sentence.

OT: No one's mentioned Chad yet, but I've seen people freak out when they're in a channel with him. Not fan-boying out, but terrified of saying anything. I think it's quaint, because Chad is not the least bit frightening at all.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not gonna say they worship me, but they worship me. Within the last week I've gotten so many skype requests from japanese players who's name have #Shadow in them, their skype friend request said, "please add me, i fan!"

I feel special for once <3
Since you have a red name and they like red.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait until I break out the semi-colons and colons; together, they form the most intimidating syntactical unit of all: the compound-complex sentence.

OT: No one's mentioned Chad yet, but I've seen people freak out when they're in a channel with him. Not fan-boying out, but terrified of saying anything. I think it's quaint, because Chad is not the least bit frightening at all.
@ThappleTree must've felt that way ;)
#District4ForLife

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
or kseniagru :3
IDK, it's probably because of all my Swag that's flowing off, BTW, I never see you on AS, are you SURE you play? :p
My mouse broke so I'm playing trackpad just like I did back in V1 but I want to team you with
Tem plz ai fen? We never got to properly team before you left, we were always against each other :(

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
I fear bearbear8888 hes not on the forums but man is he a try hard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci