• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who is your favorite staff member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I simply can't pick, everyone is amazing. If I were to pick anyone, I would probably end up forgetting names.

The whole staff team do so much, so I can't pick individually.

However, I do have a few people that I look up to, which are [B]Nephilim[/B], [B]Joey[/B], [B]Vanicle | Vanessa[/B] and [B]Col_StaR[/B]. Like I said, these are the people that I looked up to ever since I was a mod. I cannot pick an individual staff member that is my favourite.

JakeTheCarrot

Tribute
Reaction score
1: Kat - My CSGO buddy and honestly probably wouldn't be a mod if it wasn't for her
2: tessy210 My best emo and AHS friend :3
3: CalumGraham - Really cool guy and close friend
4: Axanite - Haxanite is helpful as heck, funny guy
5: PumpSkine - He plays teemo what else is there to say
6: Joey - He's really really cool and helpful
7: TotalDramaTony - There has never been a time where I've been in ts with him without laughing
8: Vanicle | Vanessa - Been there for me through a lot and always helped out a lot
9: RiskIt - Also a CSGO buddy that is funny to play with
10: Tiger - In hope that he will stop bullying me about how bad I am at pvp (jk he was my waiting buddy)

Rounded it down to 10 but I love them all really <3

tessy210

Tribute
Reaction score
1: Kat - My CSGO buddy and honestly probably wouldn't be a mod if it wasn't for her
2: tessy210 My best emo and AHS friend :3
3: CalumGraham - Really cool guy and close friend
4: Axanite - Haxanite is helpful as heck, funny guy
5: PumpSkine - He plays teemo what else is there to say
6: Joey - He's really really cool and helpful
7: TotalDramaTony - There has never been a time where I've been in ts with him without laughing
8: Vanicle | Vanessa - Been there for me through a lot and always helped out a lot
9: RiskIt - Also a CSGO buddy that is funny to play with
10: Tiger - In hope that he will stop bullying me about how bad I am at pvp (jk he was my waiting buddy)

Rounded it down to 10 but I love them all really <3
ily Jake :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci