• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who thinks gamechap should take part in the survival games 4?

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Considering the yogacast never played map 3 i wouldnt count on it

champdude

Tribute
Reaction score
The yogscast dont seem to associate with people like Antvenom,chimmyswift e.t.c (crown conquest is an exeption) so I wouldnt bet on them being in it :p

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cus' he's great, and should definity take part ;)
No, His voice ticks me off.

But I would like to see a yogscast family vs. Captian Sparkles and all his freinds. And no teams decided before the games, so they would have to decide during the game who to team with.

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
if anyone from the yogscast should play map 4, i would say martyn (inthelittlewood) and toby (sototallytoby) should play because they have had their share of survival games and actually played on these servers. plus they are more aggresive then the other yogscast who are pretty defensive [lewis,simon,duncan,hannah,etc.]

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
^

I don't really like Yogscast, but...

Imagine, all of the players featured in Vareides, "Minecraft is Just Awesome" video, on a 48 slot MCSG server.

CaptainSparklez, Sethbling, Antvenom, Inthelittlewood, BlueXesphos, Paulsoaresjr, Ridgedog, ChimneySwift, Bashur, SlyFox, HaatFilms etc. :D

Inthelittlewood or Antvenom would obviously win but..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci