• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who/What got you into to Minecraft?

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
MCSG. Its Epic! I watched Bajans videos (Im ashamed now) But it did get me into Minecraft and MCSG!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I got into Minecraft from a friend of mine waaaay back in Beta 1.4 (Monexx177), he also had introduced me to roblox before that.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
ROBLOX! *Pukes*
Shaddup! While it breakes my computer its still fun and has about 1,000,000 more opportunities for creativity as you can even write code for objects in your game. Also, they're coming out with smexy shaders soon which might make my eyes able to bear looking at it again. :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Shaddup! While it breakes my computer its still fun and has about 1,000,000 more opportunities for creativity as you can even write code for objects in your game. Also, they're coming out with smexy shaders soon which might make my eyes able to bear looking at it again. :p
I didn't even know how to build on Roblox :p All I did was PvP.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I didn't even know how to build on Roblox :p All I did was PvP.[/quote
Lol same!
Rage much ;)

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
SeaNanners! Loved watching his videos back in alpha days, still do :p

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Benja did doods hs stl the coles youtbz ot thre he da bst

No inthelittelwood did minecraft but the sg3 machinima event got me into mcsg.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
It's actually someone who has recently started playing on these servers! He is not a big person in the youtubeing community, but I do enjoy his content thoroughly.

His name, pyropuncher.
The whole story behind his name and everything entertains me, he is someone I idol. From learning Java, to being a YouTuber. He is a big inspiration for me and minecraft in itself.

The minecraft aspect would be, watching it constantly on my iPod. I am not that person who is rolling in money, and can even get large amounts of money. Cheap laptop, cheap headset. The usual.

Minecraft looked like one of the best games that I have even seen made for a computer. So after that, that's why I'm here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci