• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who will win the Super Bowl?

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol, I know enough about football to know that the Patriots and Broncos are gonna be in a shootout. But wait, wasn't the Broncos up by 24 at half last time they played? (I know they lost the lead, but they only lost it cause they got cocky and couldn't recover) I want to see Peyton get one more ring, and I'll think he'll get one step closer in this game
{31-27 Broncos}

Now, the tradition with the Seahawks and the Niners are that the home team wins, that will be broken! Russel Wilson has not been playing very good at all lately and the Niners defense will eat them up like they did the Panthers (icrievertim RC_4777 )
Frank Gore will dominate the rushing game in the second half, the only reason it will be close at half is cause Kaepernick will be taken over by the Seahawk's amazing Secondary and they'll take home at least 2 pics. Niners will run away with it though after that.
{38-17 Niners}

The old man will get another ring before he retires. The Niners are already used to playing scrambling QBs, Peyton will take advantage of thier new found habits and light them up in the 1st half. Kaepernick will keep them at 10-21 at half, then Gore starts to take over until he's shut down early 4th quarter. Score at this point will be 20-21. Kaepernick will drive them down the field for a score putting them up 27-21 with only leaving Peyton 3.5-4 minutes. The old man will make one of the most famous drives of his career with a TD pass to Wes Welker with 0:07 left on the clock. No miracles happen for the Niners, once again they cant finish it.
{27-28 Broncos}
They were able to contain the Chargers' running game the entire time, but a lot of the Chargers' good running backs were injured. So unless Blount gets injured, proceeds to walk to Redwood City and knock on every single goddamn tree or piece of wood, he should be able to keep rolling. Also I really expect our secondary to be able to step up. 4 interceptions in the game vs the Colts.
Die hard niners fan since I was five. LETS GO NINERS. THREE IN A ROW (NFC Championships that is)
YEA NINERS TWO IN A ROW (Losses in the Super Bowl that is)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
They were able to contain the Chargers' running game the entire time, but a lot of the Chargers' good running backs were injured. So unless Blount gets injured, proceeds to walk to Redwood City and knock on every single goddamn tree or piece of wood, he should be able to keep rolling. Also I really expect our secondary to be able to step up. 4 interceptions in the game vs the Colts.

YEA NINERS TWO IN A ROW (Losses in the Super Bowl that is)
No u. Haha. We all have our own opinions :) (although mine are right goml nubbeh) <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lol, I know enough about football to know that the Patriots and Broncos are gonna be in a shootout. But wait, wasn't the Broncos up by 24 at half last time they played? (I know they lost the lead, but they only lost it cause they got cocky and couldn't recover) I want to see Peyton get one more ring, and I'll think he'll get one step closer in this game
{31-27 Broncos}

Now, the tradition with the Seahawks and the Niners are that the home team wins, that will be broken! Russel Wilson has not been playing very good at all lately and the Niners defense will eat them up like they did the Panthers (icrievertim RC_4777 )
Frank Gore will dominate the rushing game in the second half, the only reason it will be close at half is cause Kaepernick will be taken over by the Seahawk's amazing Secondary and they'll take home at least 2 pics. Niners will run away with it though after that.
{38-17 Niners}

The old man will get another ring before he retires. The Niners are already used to playing scrambling QBs, Peyton will take advantage of thier new found habits and light them up in the 1st half. Kaepernick will keep them at 10-21 at half, then Gore starts to take over until he's shut down early 4th quarter. Score at this point will be 20-21. Kaepernick will drive them down the field for a score putting them up 27-21 with only leaving Peyton 3.5-4 minutes. The old man will make one of the most famous drives of his career with a TD pass to Wes Welker with 0:07 left on the clock. No miracles happen for the Niners, once again they cant finish it.
{27-28 Broncos}
Sorry fo the double post.

However, I like this. It's a seemingly unbiased opinion and very well analyzed! I especially like that you put the Niners over the Seahawks. However, if they can take down the Seahawks "12th man", they should be able to take down an incredibly high flying offense. The Super Bowl always ends up in an oddly scoring match. However, I believe defense will get farther in that game. I mean, the niners have shut down teams like the Saints and the Packers offenses before. That's by bias doe.

Ok I'm done taking up thread space. Bai ;)

Demcmd

Experienced
Reaction score
PACKERS NOOOOO ;-;

I'll root for the Broncos. Peyton Manning is a beast. Also being from New York I naturally despise the Patriots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci