• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who would make a good mod?

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh hell no. I caught you punching a baby randomly yesterday while I was stalkin.... I mean coincidentally walkin on the same street
That baby had it coming! Looking all innocent eating a lolipop when I am hungry!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Cat_On_A_Poptart . I know she would do her job correctly...

I think a good moderator is the one that is active on the forums, active in-game... I suppose staff gets trained to catch hackers and stuff like that, but Its way better if the one applying has experience, by reporting hackers via the report abuse section and in general reporting people that break the rules —Since having a moderator position is basically filling the report abuse template as a moderator needs evidence to ban someone...

A good moderator would be a user that is always alert of what is happening in the community. Wether its inside issues or updates and related stuff to what is happening in MCGamer.
A good moderator would be the one that knows how to give a concrete answer when asked for help, give an answer that is obviously correct and if the moderator has any concerns submit them to higher staff.
A good moderator is the one who decides what is best for the community, without being unfair. If one is unfair against a user he clearly isn't prepared for this position.
A good moderator is the one that speaks and doesn't stays quiet. In fact, a good moderator will risk their staff position to defend a user that is clearly not breaking the rules, but being targeted by higher staff —thats what I would do.

Those are the characteristics I believe build a good moderator. Take aside how a moderator is, if funny, or serious. As long as he does his job to the standards or beyond, then he is welcomed!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci