• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who would make a good mod?

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Only because A). I don't like his videos, and B). He became #1 on my hitlist when 101TheCreator went inactive (victory!) and when they excluded me from idling in their TS channel (was the straw that broke the camel's back).

Offer him mod on your server if you like him so much. :/
1. Just because you don't like his videos, doesn't he mean he's so bad.
2. 101thecreator isn't inactive. LEL.
3. I really hope Huawhi being on your "Hit list" doesn't mean your targeting or abusing him in anyway.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm going to completely ignore the top portion of your post so I don't say something mean.

I don't see Huahwi going on a 30+ win streak. Gravey4rd is undeniably the best PVPer in MCG still.

EDIT: To keep this post pertinent to the original topic, perhaps IxLegendz would be a good moderator once he meets the age requirement.
Gravey4rd is no where near the best pvper. Have you ever played him? I get a good laugh out of people who are obsessed with ratios and win streaks.

Who would be a good mod? Anyone who waits for their app to be responded to and doesn't harass an admin about it.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I'm going to completely ignore the top portion of your post so I don't say something mean.

I don't see Huahwi going on a 30+ win streak. Gravey4rd is undeniably the best PVPer in MCG still.

EDIT: To keep this post pertinent to the original topic, perhaps IxLegendz would be a good moderator once he meets the age requirement.
IxLegendz? Really? I'm not going to say anything so I don't start flame.

But I guess I could say more should-be-Moderators.

Huahwi Zietra RC_4777

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Just because you don't like his videos, doesn't he mean he's so bad.
2. 101thecreator isn't inactive. LEL.
3. I really hope Huawhi being on your "Hit list" doesn't mean your targeting or abusing him in anyway.
1). #1 on the leaderboards is #1 on the leaderboards. He's never fallen behind anyone except for NoahSailer and I presume that was only because of a bout of inactivity maybe?

2). Didn't know that. I've apparently had the good luck not to run into him.

3). It's not targeting; it's rivalry. And I haven't actually been in-game with him, 101, or Fuzzy since 1.5.2 on the CA servers. I'm merely setting the goal of beating all three of them at least once in a game. Once hardly constitutes as repeated targeting when you're constantly at 7 FPS. ;-;

_____

I have no further suggestions for mod and think it best if I leave this thread now.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
1). #1 on the leaderboards is #1 on the leaderboards. He's never fallen behind anyone except for NoahSailer and I presume that was only because of a bout of inactivity maybe?

2). Didn't know that. I've apparently had the good luck not to run into him.

3). It's not targeting; it's rivalry. And I haven't actually been in-game with him, 101, or Fuzzy since 1.5.2 on the CA servers. I'm merely setting the goal of beating all three of them at least once in a game. Once hardly constitutes as repeated targeting when you're constantly at 7 FPS. ;-;
There are many people better than Graveyard, he just plays a TON. (for example, Elgoldo, who is honestly the best PVP'er on MCSG.)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No offense but the only reason why I think I could be one is because I know all the MCSG rules, and my application was an over 1000 word essay. The reason why I was denied was because of a small ban (maybe for a day or so) in September of 2012, and that it was for Caps and Spam. But I still have my hopes up, one day maybe I will become a mod!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci