• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who would you date from MCG?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
That was officially the creepiest thing I've read on this site.
I like to roleplay, okay? I'm not schizophrenic to consider little Alger (a boy in a panda suit whose not affected by my occasional skin changes) a separate person. He's a pixellated individual who is kind to all, loves to team and teach people what he knows, and isn't afraid to call out injustice when he sees it.

Out Of Character: I flip-flop between reasonable and nice to harsh, analytical, critical, and/or sarcastic depending on how much I like the person I'm addressing. :)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I like to roleplay, okay? I'm not schizophrenic to consider little Alger (a boy in a panda suit whose not affected by my occasional skin changes) a separate person. He's a pixellated individual who is kind to all, loves to team and teach people what he knows, and isn't afraid to call out injustice when he sees it.

Out Of Character: I flip-flop between reasonable and nice to harsh, analytical, critical, and/or sarcastic depending on how much I like the person I'm addressing. :)
Changed my mind, that was even creepier.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score

if you're adressing huahwi you seem to become homicidal
also i am really confused

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score

thats making it worse, I'm going to go rub my eyes with soap now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci