• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who would you like to see at #1?

tynate122

Tribute
Reaction score
I'd like to see NoahSailer at top. Why? Because Gravey4rd has played forever and he always plays at night. (Still love ya Gravey4rd <3)

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I'd like to see NoahSailer at top. Why? Because Gravey4rd has played forever and he always plays at night. (Still love ya Gravey4rd <3)
Although I agree with this to a point, Noah also does this, I hate to see Graveyard belittled because of the time that he plays. Also, at this point, MCSG is harder to play at night because that is when a lot of hackers are on the servers, because there are little to no mods online. Especially on EU.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd like to see an independent figure who is willing to rollerblade as his career in produce to be an inspiring role model for all. He or she would be the perfect nominee for #1 on the MCSG leaderboards.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd like to see an independent figure who is willing to rollerblade as his career in produce to be an inspiring role model for all. He or she would be the perfect nominee for #1 on the MCSG leaderboards.
no bacca

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
I would personally like to see sixzoseven at #1
What about you?
Fisheer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads