• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who's Leafy?

OrangepotatoMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Lol, it's probably like your video where you 'killed Bajan'. You had a video labeled "I KILLED BAJANCANADIAN" and it was really just a lobby with him in it.
There is no way you possibly could've killed leafy. The best I can imagine is you somehow managed to hit him once and when he got banned you got the points for it.
Also, if you joined the games around the time you joined the forums, you wouldn't have been around when leafy was banned. He was banned june 3rd 2012 (or around then, that was leafy day) and I honestly doubt you were around back then.
i played back then i meant i killed him before he hacked

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Guys, have the rules. It states right there that mods such as the ones that leafy uses are allowed.

I even made it obvious for you by underlining, boldening and italic-ifying the questioned rules.
Nodus is allowed? Then I shouldn't of been banned? I was banned for hacking with Nodus and I admit, back then, I did hack.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Better... but I think we can do even better.. :rolleyes:
He accidently hacked nodus while cooking pancakes and his finger slipped so he joined a server , but his cat happened to be sitting on his laptop and he started killing everyone.

Enderdude878

Tribute
Reaction score
[quote="Otto, post: 443234, member: 10
I break out in tears of joy everytime I see that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci