• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who's the best in Lobby?

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A command like /bestlobby or /toplobby would be very helpful. It shows a list of the people in your Lobby, from most wins to least. With this you could just do /toplobby to see who is good or not so good instead of checking all their /records.
PS: Yes, i'm very lazy :p

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Well a good idea and doesn't look that hard to code.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it should be organized by points, not by wins like the /top command.
But then could people just bounty away all their points and pretend to noobs. And then you have to check their records to check if they really are noobs or "wannabe-noobs" :D

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I like this idea! Maybe like /toplobby for most points in lobby and /bestlobby for most wins?

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like this idea! Maybe like /toplobby for most points in lobby and /bestlobby for most wins?
i dont see how wins make you the bestest(and yes thats now a word!) you cant even lose them, try to get to 10000 and keep it fair without two accounts, there you have real skills!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
i dont see how wins make you the bestest(and yes thats now a word!) you cant even lose them, try to get to 10000 and keep it fair without two accounts, there you have real skills!
My thoughts exactly. I see people everywhere saying they are so pro because they have 50 wins, but then they end up having less points then me. Of course it's possible they bounty, but if I ask they often say they didn't. That means they lose a lot more than they win.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. I see people everywhere saying they are so pro because they have 50 wins, but then they end up having less points then me. Of course it's possible they bounty, but if I ask they often say they didn't. That means they lose a lot more than they win.
It depends. Some people have bad days where they dont win and sometimes they have good times and win every game they play in. I had the good days last weekend :) thas why i have 3000+ points

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Without bounties, a good player can keep a consistent amount of points.
Exactly. Bounties were only added to have fun and muck around, I mean, I bounty when I reach 2000+. But if there was NO bountying then I would be able to manage an average of about 5000.

##Off topic##
I haven't really been bothered playing at the moment. Other games have taken my interest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci