• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who's your Staff Member crush?

J

District 13
Reaction score
Kaylie | Holidays for being a great friend even if she irritates me at times and screams a lot while playing Battlegrounds, but I guess I make up for it with my dumb actions at times. Overall, you're an amazing person to play with and just overall talk to, thanks for everything you have done to this community and congratulations on Mod of the Month., I honestly hope in the future that I can see that Dark Red name soon.
RiskIt for being a hottie with some mad PvP skills.
Yannick for his strategies on winning the Survival Games even with his very OP 200 ping which he "apparently abuses" Sebastian >.>
Joey for being a great Sr. Mod, a great leader, and overall a great friend.
Shiv | Tormatic for being a great mod already. He tries his best in everything, always willing to talk to other staff and community members.
Vanth for giving me lots of stuff, but overall a great friend at the moment.
Rhino for being a really fun person to chill out with, have fun, talk, etc.
AGFire2013 for being a great friend to me. I honestly never though I would ever talk to you again until I got staff. So far, you've been the most supporting and encouraging person to talk to on the whole staff team. You're amazing in every single way, especially your dedication to rowing.
And to Vanicle | Vanessa Nephilim Col_StaR CAmadeusA nrob19 and AlpakaWhacker - You guys are all amazing in every way. Vanessa, Neph, and nrob, I expect great things from you as Admins now. I definitely know you guys will make this community proud. To Col, it's been a long time since you started working here, and each post you make on the thread and everything you do helps this community, I'm really sad that you are leaving, but I hope that you learned many things from here to help you on your path. To CAm and Jamie; CAm, thank you so much for all the Community Events you've done, especially the summer one recently, and Jamie, all the new maps you chose are astounding. They're all amazing choices by you and I'm sure most of the community agrees as well.

TheLichBD Nick Kyle Aczent Ceroria Braden Sebastian huggabear Koalaties @StaffTeam

You guys are all my crushes, I'm so proud to be a part of this staff team, and you guys all make me so proud :)

I'm sorry for this long essay, but these are all my crushes. <3

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Kaylie | Holidays for being a great friend even if she irritates me at times and screams a lot while playing Battlegrounds, but I guess I make up for it with my dumb actions at times. Overall, you're an amazing person to play with and just overall talk to, thanks for everything you have done to this community and congratulations on Mod of the Month., I honestly hope in the future that I can see that Dark Red name soon.
RiskIt for being a hottie with some mad PvP skills.
Yannick for his strategies on winning the Survival Games even with his very OP 200 ping which he "apparently abuses" Sebastian >.>
Joey for being a great Sr. Mod, a great leader, and overall a great friend.
Shiv | Tormatic for being a great mod already. He tries his best in everything, always willing to talk to other staff and community members.
Vanth for giving me lots of stuff, but overall a great friend at the moment.
Rhino for being a really fun person to chill out with, have fun, talk, etc.
AGFire2013 for being a great friend to me. I honestly never though I would ever talk to you again until I got staff. So far, you've been the most supporting and encouraging person to talk to on the whole staff team. You're amazing in every single way, especially your dedication to rowing.
And to Vanicle | Vanessa Nephilim Col_StaR CAmadeusA nrob19 and AlpakaWhacker - You guys are all amazing in every way. Vanessa, Neph, and nrob, I expect great things from you as Admins now. I definitely know you guys will make this community proud. To Col, it's been a long time since you started working here, and each post you make on the thread and everything you do helps this community, I'm really sad that you are leaving, but I hope that you learned many things from here to help you on your path. To CAm and Jamie; CAm, thank you so much for all the Community Events you've done, especially the summer one recently, and Jamie, all the new maps you chose are astounding. They're all amazing choices by you and I'm sure most of the community agrees as well.

TheLichBD Nick Kyle Aczent Ceroria Braden Sebastian huggabear Koalaties @StaffTeam

You guys are all my crushes, I'm so proud to be a part of this staff team, and you guys all make me so proud :)

I'm sorry for this long essay, but these are all my crushes. <3
dang boi

Reactions: J

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
I hate all the s....... I mean love you guys! <3

Reactions: J

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads