• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why are my guide threads removed?

YoutubaHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, I was told by a Sr. Moderator that only staff could have guide threads, so mine were removed and they were really good guides. I have seen 2 so far that aren't by staff members. One is by an Active Member and the other is an Iron Sponsor. I'm so confused! Or am I myself just not allowed to have guide threads? I had 2 guides and then they were removed because I am not staff, but they were really helpful guides. They consisted of 'How to sponsor Other players In-Game" and "How to have 2 Minecraft Launchers with different Jars". <----- Was for incase you updated or something and want to have both versions or something. Too still be able to play Survival Games. Yes, they did have the Title Guide in green like all the other ones.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Possibly they were too simple and were counted as spam, or they were irrelevant. It is also possible that they don't want you to have "GUIDE" in your title unless it is an official guide.
EDIT: I suggest contacting a staff member in private rather than making a post on it.

YoutubaHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Possibly they were too simple and were counted as spam, or they were irrelevant. It is also possible that they don't want you to have "GUIDE" in your title unless it is an official guide.
EDIT: I suggest contacting a staff member in private rather than making a post on it.
Too simple? They were very organized and they were tagged as a guide by the staff. All I was told was that staff were the only ones that could have Guides. But then I see non staff guides after mine were removed.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
PM them, yeah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci