• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why cant i talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You probably joined midgame. As a spectator, the players can't hear you.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi iSkate_Nike,
You're not able to speak on the MCSG servers, but can you see the chat? If no, turn on the chat like HalfSquirrel recommended. Hope this helps.
-Oblift

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your chat is probably turned off in your settings and can be easily reversed. But in general if you join a live_game and try to talk to the tributes, they cannot hear you. It helps with not giving away peoples positions. Hope this helps! :D

iGazzy

Spectator
Reaction score
I can see the chat, but when I try to /say something it says "insufficient rank" what does that mean? how do I get to have text chat?

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
I can see the chat, but when I try to /say something it says "insufficient rank" what does that mean? how do I get to have text chat?
You need to be a Mod. This is not used for normal players.

iGazzy

Spectator
Reaction score
so there is no way for me to use the text chat in a lobby / server?

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can talk in chat just fine without having to type in any commands. Also, try not to post in threads that have not been posted in for over a month, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci