• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why Can't I??

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
Most people have already said this but becoming well know is key to having a successful clan!

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
Well experienced players won't want to join a clan with no requirements. Say a guy with 2k wins is looking for a legitimate clan and all his clan mates have like 32 wins.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Be speshul. Become known for something, maybe become infamous like jefeperro.
I've been working on something..
I new form of backstabbing

Hey guys I just wanted to ask you all a question. So, I try to start clans but I get no applications back! I have no requirements in my applications and still nobody applies! Please tell me why nobody applies for my clan! I'm a great PvP-er yet nobody applies, why? thank you!
ill join your clan

Last edited by a moderator:

C0LD_FX

Spectator
Reaction score
Get known on mcsg, the threads and more like that. Get involved with the community!

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately good clans don't get started unless you're well-known around the community. That's basically a fact.

Bad news for you, is that since you seem relatively new, starting a clan's probably not gonna be your first step. Really, the only way you get known is by making friends. To make friends, you join other clans. To join clans, you meet the requirements of good quality clans. You'll really become well-known if you can strive far enough to get in the Rebels or Forgotten.

Also, be active on the forums as well as in-game. Make good posts, quality threads, and people will start to discover that pretty IGN of your's.

The process is long, but once you finally get a clan going, it'll probably be worth it.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Since multiple people have all provided good answers, read their replies to get more information.

Question answered, thread locked. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci