• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why did Huahwi left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daxoo97

Tribute
Reaction score
I miss him, so i asked that why does he left from YouTube and MCSG, anyone can tell me why and the truth pls?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Oh my god, not another thread.

NO ONE KNOWS!
He never said why, his friends never said why. Maybe he's dead, maybe he was kidnapped by terrorists. We don't know!
...or maybe the rumors are true, and his hands froze off and stopped him from going on his computer ever again :eek:

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh my god, not another thread.

NO ONE KNOWS!
He never said why, his friends never said why. Maybe he's dead, maybe he was kidnapped by terrorists. We don't know!
...or maybe the rumors are true, and his hands froze off and stopped him from going on his computer ever again :eek:
I laughed quite hysterically at that last sentence. XD
(I'm seriously dieing halp)

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I always have to go back and think to myself, I hope that everyone forgets about this guy eventually. But you know, I'm starting to get used to this f***ing crap not making sense anymore.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I miss him, so i asked that why does he left from YouTube and MCSG, anyone can tell me why and the truth pls?
There have been multiple threads now regarding this and the truth is as far as I know, no one really knows why Huahwi left. I am locking this thread as it is pointless as you won't get any truthful responses that you are looking for and there is also a lot more threads where you can discuss this.

Thread locked. Thread moved to a more appropriate section, Anything Minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci