• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why did my ping get bad all of a sudden?

Britsh

Platinum
Reaction score
So you changed provider? If so, anything with a ping't worry, be patient 110 :) If not changed, then call customer support and tell them about your problem. Usually, this happens when using another provider you join certain servers. Try in the settings of the connection port to specify 115200 bandwidth, sometimes it helps.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
So you changed provider? If so, anything with a ping't worry, be patient 110 :) If not changed, then call customer support and tell them about your problem. Usually, this happens when using another provider you join certain servers. Try in the settings of the connection port to specify 115200 bandwidth, sometimes it helps.
Thanks for making this, hopefully people will take advantage of it and get their "Ping's" up and running.

~Vanth

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
Check to make sure you don't have any unnecessary firewalls. Also your family might also be using your internet at the same time causing you to lag. Check with your Internet Service Provider. :D

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
You can't specify more bandwidth then you're allocated by your ISP. I really don't know what you're expecting to benefit off of this configuration. If the issue is related to ping (which actually concerns your connection's LATENCY), then sending more data will not improve anything.

Last edited:

RealHazza

Diamond
Reaction score
I problem I experienced was a technical difficulty withing my Ethernet cable, after simply purchasing a new one my ping went back to normal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci