• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do people hate map 3?

Do you like the Map 3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JefferyTheCake

Tribute
Reaction score
another reason why i dislike 3 is because of the lack of chests- every other map has a full-size corna with a whole 16 chests- except for map 3, that plus that map 2 has a hundred corna chests outside of spawn, while 3 has like none at all.
I find that map 3 has a good number of chests. You just have to know where they are or where to look.

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
well, perhaps you are right, but considering the rest of my arguments that's a minor problem when the greater deal is boredom because of all them hiding noobs not knowing when to stop annoy everyone.

JefferyTheCake

Tribute
Reaction score
well, perhaps you are right, but considering the rest of my arguments that's a minor problem when the greater deal is boredom because of all them hiding noobs not knowing when to stop annoy everyone.
Do you play 48 or 24? I usually play 24 and most people are dead about 5 minutes in. The people who are left are finding chests or camping corn. I never see people hiding anywhere.

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
oh! That's a minor misunderstanding, you see, i only play 48 servers, where there would be around 10 people hiding somewhere, and the only realistic solution would be a Skype teammate using spectator to locate the buggers! >xD

JefferyTheCake

Tribute
Reaction score
oh! That's a minor misunderstanding, you see, i only play 48 servers, where there would be around 10 people hiding somewhere, and the only realistic solution would be a Skype teammate using spectator to locate the buggers! >xD
I understand, I used to play on 48 person servers. I find 24 person better.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
stijn is a hawk waiting to swoop down and like or quote every post made on here

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
Most people that I have found that don't like map 3 either don't know their way around and get lost or they don't find many chests. Oh and if you were among the groups who played it nonstop for a while after release that could drive people to hate it.

JefferyTheCake

Tribute
Reaction score
Most people that I have found that don't like map 3 either don't know their way around and get lost or they don't find many chests. Oh and if you were among the groups who played it nonstop for a while after release that could drive people to hate it.
This is exactly why, that, or lag. The people I've met in-game hate map 3(These are people with around 130-300) because they don't know chest locations, a chest route, or just the map in general. I was originally confused, but I learned my way around and even got a good chest route.

Those of you that hate it for not knowing it, download the map, and then you can look at the map, get to know where chests are, it could really help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci