• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do people listen to bad singers?

Carrying

Spectator
Reaction score
Twerking is actually a dance move, there's nothing wrong with it, and her whole career is based around her, as a person and hardwork. Now if you don't mind stop talking trash.
Twerking is in no way a dance move ahahah, explain to me why male rappers dont twerk then? Nicki has NO skill what so ever, 2% of the people who listen to her take her serious. Her career is made of features on other rappers songs competely destroying them with her failed autotune which doesn't sound good what so ever

Rasclarts

Experienced
Reaction score
Twerking is in no way a dance move ahahah, explain to me why male rappers dont twerk then? Nicki has NO skill what so ever, 2% of the people who listen to her take her serious. Her career is made of features on other rappers songs competely destroying them with her failed autotune which doesn't sound good what so ever
tbf I like her part in kanye's 'monster', but I wouldn't ever listen to her own stuff

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I listen to some 'mainstream' music, but not very much, mostly pop punk/pop rock bands etc. Some other genres of music to me honestly are just awful. But other people enjoy them :3. Life would be very boring if we all liked the same things, and all acted the same way c:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I could waste my time writing a whole essay but...

People have different tastes of music whether you like it or not. Some people do enjoy listening to auto-tuned people and that's their rights. I shouldn't expect anyone here trying to repress someone's rights through peer pressure saying that if you listen to Nikki you have bad taste of music (although that's an exaggerated way of saying of what most of you guys are saying). I personally enjoy iggy as an artist. She may not be the greatest singer, but I still find it really catchy and I may not enjoy Nikki or Justin beiber, but a lot of people do and that's their choice.

Tldr: Pessimistic thread mean, people telling others indirectly which songs are bad or good. Very bad.

Last edited:

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
I could waste my time writing a whole essay but...

People have different tastes of music whether you like it or not. Some people do enjoy listening to auto-tuned people and that's their rights. I shouldn't expect anyone here trying to repress someone's rights through peer pressure saying that if you listen to Nikki you have bad taste of music (although that's an exaggerated way of saying of what most of you guys are saying). I personally enjoy iggy as an artist. She may not be the greatest singer, but I still find it really catchy and I may not enjoy Nikki or Justin beiber, but a lot of people do and that's their choice.

Tldr: Pessimistic thread cruel, people telling others indirectly which songs are bad or good. Very bad.
Were all having a conversation? how is this cruel?

Reaction score
Being a feminist isn't necessarily a bad thing. Feminism is simply believing that men and women should have equal rights, but it's viewed in a bad light because of how some feminists overreact to some situations.
Yeah I have only seen the bad feminists then :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci