• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do you apply for mod?

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Hey people apply for mod a lot lately and i think its not a bad thing but also it can be i think not everyone can be a mod and if they wanna help people they can do it without having a red name i will not apply for mod because i know i will not come past the app.
I will say this if you wanna help the community you don't need a red name besides you. You can also help without it.
If you want it feel free to apply.
I help without mod and it works for me.

Tafallita

Platinum
Reaction score
But if you have the "red" name, a lot of guys ask you for help, and you can help a lot more!

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
I would agree with this, and mods and other staff encourage it, but 9 times out of 10 people don't really take heat to you unless you have that red name beside you. I'll always try to help as much as I can, and yeah I will be applying for mod sometime in the future too :D

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I would agree with this, and mods and other staff encourage it, but 9 times out of 10 people don't really take heat to you unless you have that red name beside you. I'll always try to help as much as I can, and yeah I will be applying for mod sometime in the future too :D
Some do.
But guys its a color i think anyone can help the server without having a red name that it so hard to get.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
i have applied before but you can really help either way your choice :)

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish to help in more ways than a member can

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I applied for mod for a few reasons. Mainly, I looked up to the mods at the time. They were, most of them at least, respectful and cool. Back when I first wanted to be a mod, I saw all the staff members of the time who left these large legacies for people to follow even today. I wanted to be somebody that others saw as an example, and looked up to as both a likeable and respectable person.

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
I applied for mod for a few reasons. Mainly, I looked up to the mods at the time. They were, most of them at least, respectful and cool. Back when I first wanted to be a mod, I saw all the staff members of the time who left these large legacies for people to follow even today. I wanted to be somebody that others saw as an example, and looked up to as both a likeable and respectable person.
Couldn't have put it better myself. Basically the reason I want to become Mod.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci