• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do you love the forums?

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
The question is simple enough, why do you love the forums? Obviously something got you here, and you liked it enough to stay. Personally I spend almost as much to more time on the forums than I do actually on the servers.
Here's why I love the forums:
1. The training.
This may sound strange but a big reason I enjoy the forums is that I can train myself in writing, being helpful, and being funny. I feel like I've improved in writing since I've joined the forums, and it really is satisfying.
2. The community.
The people here are really nice and helpful (with a few exceptions...*coughcougharenamastercoughcough*) and it's just fun to converse with them!
So now it's your turn! Please do not list why you don't love the forums, because if I wanted that I would've used a different thread name. I'd like to have a pleasant thread for once.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
So you can interfere with other people, and find new friends. Arguing with other people about what you think

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
On the Forums I can type what I want and how I want and my personal shyness or judging of me does scare me because I can't be yelled at or etc in person.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I enjoy meeting and talking to people, along with trying to influence and help a game I love.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
For me, all the amazing friends, opportunities, and moments I have encountered with you all.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I've been on many different forums, am a common forummer, but out of all forums I post here the most.

I don't even play MCSG, so I don't really know why...

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I love it because it is a way for the MCSG community to get together, and learn new things about the server for the time ahead.

ZeMaster

Tribute
Reaction score
I like this community (even though I just joined it) more than the community I was staff on because everyone wanted you demoted back there....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci