• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

why hate sg4

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ok i know everyone will say its over played and i agree but i still find it fun and i dont see why its a good gameplay map

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
I like it. But I would rather play another map for a change.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Sg4 is relatively a good map, but was so overplayed. Now with the new voting system, players have experienced different maps! I'll play it once or twice a day which is actually a very good amount considering 30 games a day estimating. People who just straight out hate it because someone like Blamph, or Thatonetomahawk said they disliked it for being overplayed, and they just fanboy/fangirl and agree with them.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Ok first of all, a suggestion for next time you make a thread title "Why I hate {insert something you hate}, try to list valid reasons.
You can't say I hate this because I just don't get the gameplay, since you aren't listing anything valid that you don't like about it.

Now, my thoughts on SG4 are the following;

Pros-
*I love the size of the map, I think it's the perfect size for any map, since the games aren't super long, but they aren't super short either.
*I quite enjoy the chest placement, everything seems to make sense where it is, and there aren't a huge amount of chests, nor are there not enough.

Cons-
*This map has been played OVER 9000 times.
*The buildings are pretty basic, as well as the terraforming.

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
ok i know everyone will say its over played and i agree but i still find it fun and i dont see why its a good gameplay map
it is actually a really good map if you have a chest route

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
it is actually a really good map if you have a chest route
If you have a good chest route and you're good at PvP. Every time I go to the train, I find a team decked with iron armor, and every time I kill someone and search through my loot, there's 4 people that secretly were following me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci