• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

why hate sg4

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ok first of all, a suggestion for next time you make a thread title "Why I hate {insert something you hate}, try to list valid reasons.
You can't say I hate this because I just don't get the gameplay, since you aren't listing anything valid that you don't like about it.

Now, my thoughts on SG4 are the following;

Pros-
*I love the size of the map, I think it's the perfect size for any map, since the games aren't super long, but they aren't super short either.
*I quite enjoy the chest placement, everything seems to make sense where it is, and there aren't a huge amount of chests, nor are there not enough.

Cons-
*This map has been played OVER 9000 times.
*The buildings are pretty basic, as well as the terraforming.
More than 9000 more like 9000000000000 :p

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I would put Solar Frost ahead of it in a top 5 maps list because Solar Frost is small and quick, Survival Games 4 has too much running around space which means less PvP. Also, too overplayed

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
If you have a good chest route and you're good at PvP. Every time I go to the train, I find a team decked with iron armor, and every time I kill someone and search through my loot, there's 4 people that secretly were following me.
then get better at pvp

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
Good map, but MCSG is not fun when the games are only on that one map. At least with the new voting system this is somewhat avoided.
there is because u can not play on the same map 2 times in a row

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cuz it sux, and what teo said plus that I'm a better terraformer than him, he learned all his skill from me :D

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
then get better at pvp
I actually am pretty good at PvP, in fact, most people think I'm hacking whenever I kill them. The only problem I have with Map 4 is that someone ambushes me when I'm at 5 hearts and still regenerating while I'm sorting out my inventory.

Other than that, Map 4 is pretty good. Just the size and how easy it is for someone to hunt you down (or vice versa.
c:<)

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok first of all, a suggestion for next time you make a thread title "Why I hate {insert something you hate}, try to list valid reasons.
You can't say I hate this because I just don't get the gameplay, since you aren't listing anything valid that you don't like about it.

Now, my thoughts on SG4 are the following;

Pros-
*I love the size of the map, I think it's the perfect size for any map, since the games aren't super long, but they aren't super short either.
*I quite enjoy the chest placement, everything seems to make sense where it is, and there aren't a huge amount of chests, nor are there not enough.

Cons-
*This map has been played OVER 9000 times.
*The buildings are pretty basic, as well as the terraforming.
i like it i was asking why others hate it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci