• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why I got adblock

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
MAN FINDS TESTOSTERONE INCREASE THAT MULTIPLES MUSCLE GROWTH By 700%. SCIENTISTS NOW HATE HIM

ONE SECRET TO CUT DOWN BELLY FAT AND LOSE WEIGHT- BUY OUR "cheap" $100 VALUE WEIGHT LOSING PACK

YOU HAVE ONE NOTIFICATION READY

Yeah, that's all I can think of.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Ads usually never really bothered me, since they were mostly from websites that were selling stuff, but one day all the ads just turned to inappropriate "adult nature", and I installed adblocker (and no, I didn't search any of that stuff in my history). Ads like those are kinda funny :p

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I disable Adblocker on sites that I frequent and find trustworthy.

For example, on YouTube I disable it so the content creators are paid.

On the other hand, I'm not a single mother, fat, without car insurance, fat, or getting cheated on.

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
I disable Adblocker on sites that I frequent and find trustworthy.

For example, on YouTube I disable it so the content creators are paid.

On the other hand, I'm not a single mother, fat, without car insurance, fat, or getting cheated on.
You're the one millionth visitor though! Don't you want your Apple iPad?

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
Before I got AdBlock, I got all these fantastic prizes from being the 1000000th visitor to various websites. I didn't think it was fair on anyone else that I was constantly winning, so I got AdBlock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci