• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WHY I HATE NOCHEAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
at the start of sg2 i got 2 diamonds and a stone sword in 1 chest i kill like 5 people and i get a stick and almost a full set of iron armor i go and craft a diamond sword.... and it KICKS ME FOR CHEATING i would have won HANDS DOWN but the stupid no cheat kicked me probably because i made a diamond sword in the first 3 minutes.

metscatcher18

Tribute
Reaction score
Um, this is never happened to me. Four times I have gotten two diamonds and a stick at spawn and iron chest plate and leggings. I never got kicked. So you either have bad luck or hacks.

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont hack it takes the fun out of the games it could be because i was clearing the leafs really fast with a shear

BikerboyAJC

Tribute
Reaction score
Um, i am pretty sure that is not even possible. Considering No Cheat blocks mods and doesn't kick people.

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
something about autokick
it was probably because i was destroying leafs so fast

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Were you lagging at all during that game?

Vegard

Spectator
Reaction score
Happens to me to when I go for the chests at middle and grab things fast and it says: "Noope no inventory tweaks allowed" I dont use inventory tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci