• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why I might quit MCSG...

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
I was playing a game of breeze island. When I lost at deathmatch I saw this...

Foxy Zach: GG loser Get good!

Seriously though so many people are just like this whether its calling people scrubs or saying qq when they kill you.
I'm so sick of this, at least have respect. This happens too much, and for this when Hive US comes out, i'll be out of here so fast. Hope to see most of y'all around.

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
I was playing a game of breeze island. When I lost at deathmatch I saw this...

Foxy Zach: GG loser Get good!

Seriously though so many people are just like this whether its calling people scrubs or saying qq when they kill you.
I'm so sick of this, at least have respect. This happens too much, and for this when Hive US comes out, i'll be out of here so fast. Hope to see most of y'all around.
Happens on literally every server, don't quit just because people are obnoxious and egotistical

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
Yeah y'all are probably right, im gonna stay, but i wish noobs would just respect other players.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah y'all are probably right, im gonna stay, but i wish noobs would just respect other players.
If only it were that easy.

Personally, I wish there was a mandatory device that would allow players to punch internet jerks in the nads as punishment for being jerks online. Nothing breaks the illusion of internet anonymity like a real-life punch to the groin.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Nothing breaks the illusion of internet anonymity like a real-life punch to the groin.
Like how I'll probably end up being a hell of a lot nicer to MCGamer staff after they meet me at Pax Prime 2014 (if any of you even care about that particular convention). I'd be less likely to have a dissenting opinion if I know the higher-ups have met me. (God that's either psychologically brilliant or an attention-seeking complex.)

LordStarFlame

Tribute
Reaction score
Like how I'll probably end up being a hell of a lot nicer to MCGamer staff after they meet me at Pax Prime 2014 (if any of you even care about that particular convention). I'd be less likely to have a dissenting opinion if I know the higher-ups have met me. (God that's either psychologically brilliant or an attention-seeking complex.)
Probably, both.

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
Toodles! Have fun with the unexperienced Hive players!
Not to start any flame, but Hive is the source of good competition, if anything MCSG is the un experienced players, and if you don't believe me, go play a few games yourself :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci