• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why is Herobrine852 unbanned?

Should Herobrine852 be permanently banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSiafs

Survivor
Reaction score
I just want to ask, why is Herobrine852 unbanned? He is a dirty hacker who has made it to the top of the leaderboards by reach hacking and winning nearly every single game he plays... Please ban him again, no-one in the entire community wants him to be here.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Haxorz be banned. Was it a tempban, or what what he was first banned?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Hackers deserve no second chance. >.>

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And if they did have any chance, make them have to email/forum appeal after a couple of weeks of being banned.

marshystomp

Spectator
Reaction score
Guys. look I talk to herobrine on skype a lot, I tell you now, He doesn't hack. Really, when I saw about all of this, I asked him ON skype I said, "Do you hack? I do, I just wanna be honest with you..." He replied with saying absolutely no and saying he hates the rumor's if him hacking. He said people just get pissed because since I'm real good at PvP and have 5,000 points, people instantly think when they get killed by him a "Hacker". He doesn't hack, so shut your trap about him and this hacking Good. The way he got unbanned is BECAUSE he doesn't hack. So stfu guys, really leave him alone.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys. look I talk to herobrine on skype a lot, I tell you now, He doesn't hack. Really, when I saw about all of this, I asked him ON skype I said, "Do you hack? I do, I just wanna be honest with you..." He replied with saying absolutely no and saying he hates the rumor's if him hacking. He said people just get pissed because since I'm real good at PvP and have 5,000 points, people instantly think when they get killed by him a "Hacker". He doesn't hack, so shut your trap about him and this hacking Good. The way he got unbanned is BECAUSE he doesn't hack. So stfu guys, really leave him alone.
How can you be sure that he isn't a hacker. you can't be "good" at PvP it's mostly luck, though you can have some tricks but it's impossible to be able to win every game.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
He's unbanned because he doesn't use hacks.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Guys please, before we dig up this old thread make sure you know this.
We don't know for sure he uses hacks because we don't have evidence and that makes him innocent.
So unless you have evidence, please don't say anything at all.
And if he hacked he got banned and got a second chance. So what? If he stopped hacking that's great.
But as for now, he's just a regular player who beats your ass.

SuperArff

Spectator
Reaction score
All are innocent until proven guilty. If you get a video of him hacking, post it to the report players section, and he will be dealt with. In the mean time, hope you don't have to play against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci