• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why is togglesneak not allowed??

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Okey, in that case that means a vanilla player has to hold a button down to sprint, while someone who used togglesneak doesn't need to. Still an advantage for the togglesneak user

Yea so while we are that argument we might aswell allowed macro's since you only need to press a button for half a second so it isn't that big of an advantage
and keep in mind that were talkin bout pvp here. toggle sprint doesnt make u faster or anything of that sorts and is completely fair imo. i think optifine should be removed cause other ppl without it cant zoom right??????

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
[QUOTE="
Yea so while we are that argument we might aswell allowed macro's since you only need to press a button for half a second so it isn't that big of an advantage[/QUOTE]
wtf r u on about you're legit not making sense keep it pvp related god damn read over ur msgs loool

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
because MCSG gets bribed by the top players and then they create a rule to not let you be good and if you are you get banned
#conspiracytheorymoreliketruthpreach
kill me
Uhhh, no.

N

Nikola

Okey, in that case that means a vanilla player has to hold a button down to sprint, while someone who used togglesneak doesn't need to. Still an advantage for the togglesneak user

Yea so while we are that argument we might aswell allowed macro's since you only need to press a button for half a second so it isn't that big of an advantage
well you can't compare a macro with togglesprint

macro gives you way more advantage than togglesprint does. also every server allows it kohi badlion etc etc only mcsg is just trying to act smart lol. Believe me they will allow it but people are not going to give a bunnies then.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score

macro gives you way more advantage than togglesprint does. also every server allows it kohi badlion etc etc only mcsg is just trying to act smart lol. Believe me they will allow it but people are not going to give a bunnies then.
ignore any other replies im making a thread with a poll i cba with ppl like that -_-

N

Nikola

ignore any other replies im making a thread with a poll i cba with ppl like that -_-
I dont play mcsg that often but ffs if the community wants it just add it.

if ghost clients are allowed then fricking allow togglesprint

roasted

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I can't say I agree with them allowing togglesprint in the near future, but hey, it's happened before with the whole gamma debate.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I can't say I agree with them allowing macros in the near future, but hey, it's happened before with the whole gamma debate.
youre saying macros should be allowed? -_- omg read the comments over again rather than just picking one comment and talkin about it you're making yourself look bad lmfao

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I meant togglesprint sorry xD
Awkward. I'll change my original post.
youre saying macros should be allowed? -_- omg read the comments over again rather than just picking one comment and talkin about it you're making yourself look bad lmfao
I did. I'm not making myself look bad, I'm responding to a user who posted one particular comment. I'm not required to respond to the entire thread.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Awkward. I'll change my original post.

I did. I'm not making myself look bad, I'm responding to a user who posted one particular comment. I'm not required to respond to the entire thread.
oh god hes part of a conversation wth r u on about

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
oh god hes part of a conversation wth r u on about
As I stated before, I'm not required to respond to the entire conversation with my one comment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci