• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why Play? MCSG

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
I came to play mcsg for fun, to find out what i can be, see what i can do. Have fun telling your story and how you got here.

Plug

Experienced
Reaction score
I saw the trailer from Vareide, I think, and was impressed by the originality of the gamemode (at the time).
Started playing it with some friends and got hooked to PvP. Noticed that there were automated servers (MCSG) and immediately lost all forms of human contact. :l

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
I saw the trailer from Vareide, I think, and was impressed by the originality of the gamemode (at the time).
Started playing it with some friends and got hooked to PvP. Noticed that there were automated servers (MCSG) and immediately lost all forms of human contact. :l
I was the same. Then I joined a clan and somewhat get human contact in a way ^-^

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
That whole big YouTuber event back in April of 2012 ;)
But I don't play that much nowadays, over two years of MCSG does get boring...but the forums never will <3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci