• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why was Lost Mine removed?

Do you want back Lost Mine?

• Yes.

Votes: 43 70.5%
  • No.

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Instead of making a thread on this topic how about you log on the teamspeak, talk to a member of the Map Committee so they can tell you why this map has not been added. From what I heard it's not just the OP items.

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What I was trying to say was, why did all of these complaints randomly happen now? Wasn't this map removed ages ago?
Because maybe one person brought it up, which made other people react and remember they liked the map too..? xd just a theory, but yeah :3

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
I loved that map. During the summer me and my old friend would rule CA and play lost mine and completely slaughter everyone in the game.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Fast paced PVP action I rarely seen or achieved in many maps. Lost mine had this quality and only maps like solar frost and lobby games have a similar experience.

I would love this map to come back , it was great fun and I got my first win on it. StigJam89 would agree with me :).

StigJam89

Platinum
Reaction score
Fast paced PVP action I rarely seen or achieved in many maps. Lost mine had this quality and only maps like solar frost and lobby games have a similar experience.

I would love this map to come back , it was great fun and I got my first win on it. StigJam89 would agree with me :).
Lost mine come back, i can get a win on it in 3 minutes come back please ..... :( CoDsNo65 is correct :)

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd take lost mine over majority of these new maps any day, just sayin...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci