• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why were PMC servers shut down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentpanda

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering why PMC servers shut down. I saw a thread on this but it was unanswered and locked. I'm not sure if they are gone for good or not, and i'd like to know.
-I know the contest ended, but playing on the servers were so much fun, it would be nice if they came back. People still played on them aswell, and I tend to lag much less on those servers, so it would be great if they came back up.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
They were shut down because the contest ended. The 3 maps that won have been added to the normal rotation :)
I don't think they will be coming back though, sorry to say. I liked them as well.

agentpanda

Spectator
Reaction score
They were shut down because the contest ended. The 3 maps that won have been added to the normal rotation :)
I don't think they will be coming back though, sorry to say. I liked them as well.
I know that the contest ended and the 3 maps won, but the other maps were still fun and playable, and like i said, I seemed to lag a lot less on those servers. I know a few people agree with this too

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
I liked them, but they are expensive to maintain, and almost no moderators were on them.
If you wish to play those maps, you may download them and run them on your own server, or see if they're hosted anywhere else.
Question answered, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci